.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

22 December 2005

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
  1. Build a house.
  2. Compete in the (Escape from) Alcatraz Invitational Swim.
  3. Find lasting love.
  4. Make my parents proud.
  5. Retire.
  6. Travel.
  7. Understand science.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

  • HTML
  • Ignore politics
  • Speak French fluently
  • Tolerate an athletics before academics mentality, chaos, fundamentalists
  • Write as Sharon Olds

Seven Things That Attract Me to My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc):

  1. Confidence
  2. Contemplation
  3. Courtesy
  4. Health
  5. Kindness
  6. Integrity
  7. Intelligence

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:

  • "Catherine,...?"
  • "Damn!"
  • "Je me souviens."
  • "Must return to exercise, reading, writing, work."

Seven Books (or Series) I Love (Authors count):

  1. BreakupBabe: A Novel
  2. The Diversity of Life
  3. Dune
  4. Field Guide to City and Suburban Survival
  5. Gone With The Wind
  6. The World's Religions
  7. The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:

  1. Apocalypse Now
  2. Blade Runner
  3. Cat People
  4. Croupier
  5. Damage
  6. My Dinner With Andre
  7. The Swimmer

Seven People I Want to Join In (to Tag):
  1. ae
  2. Catherine
  3. Estephania
  4. Georgia Jones
  5. Linnea
  6. Rana
  7. Scully

6 Comments:

Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Anna, your comment means more to me than any I have ever received.

23:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks like fun!

Let's see, seven things to do during my life:
1. learn to surf
2. run a marathon
3. support myself on my writing alone
4. fall in love (with the right one)]
5. see the world
6. let my parents know how much they mean to me
7. watch my younger siblings grow up and get old

Seven things I cannot do:
1. surf
2. run a marathon
3. say no to chocolate
4. get up early
5. be on time for anything
6. taxes
7. cook

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (or significant other, best friend, etc):
1. honesty
2. intelligence
3. ambition
4. sense of adventure
5. kindness
6. compassion
7. positive attitude

Seven things I say (or write) most often:
1. Isaac!!!
2. don't do that
3. put that down
4. leave your brother alone
5. stop it
6. I love you
7. I'll start tomorrow

Seven books (or series) I love (authors count):
1. Candace Bushnell
2. Memoirs of a Geisha
3. Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs
4. A Child Called "It" series
5. Stephen King
6. AP Stylebook
7. Magazines (all of them)

Seven movies I would watch over and over again (not really, but I like them):
1. Radio Flyer
2. Old School
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
That's all I got, can't sit through movies!

12:52  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Thanks, Linnea! Haven't seen Rocky in years!

14:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear it. :-)

Yay! Blogger set up a new way to identify ourselves, for those who have moved to Wordpress or some other blogging program/host. I've entered my new info this time.

21:06  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Thanks, Caryn!

21:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i get more info?

02:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats