.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

08 December 2005

Tagged For 10

Theresa, of 2 hot chiks, has chosen Yoga Korunta to play in Tagged For 10.

Here are ten random/weird facts about me to share with the blogging world:

I am ambidextrous, analytical, compassionate, contemplative, dependable, determined, health conscious, inquisitive, loyal, and a NOLS alumnus.

Tagging: Alicia, Blue Gal, Linnea, Misty, Rose.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

I am left handed; left leaning; overweight but sexy (she thinks); mother of three; daughter of artists; knitter; baths, not showers; laugh too easy; cry too easy; loyal (yeah, Yoga);

20:11  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Thanks, Blue Gal! BTW, did you say "single?"

20:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh I get it now. So do I have to tag people too? Let's see, well I am also left handed, single, definitely baths not showers, sister, daughter, auntie, friend, wine drinker, loyal, and supportive. I guess that works!

15:47  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

It works, Linnea! Oh, and the best part involves status! Thanks!

18:44  
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Mine are posted...sorry it took a while.

17:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

mine are now posted as well

07:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

here is the link to jean's (someone i tagged) comments:

the list

07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats