.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

16 September 2006

Friday Five...stolen from Barbie!

1. Do you drink enough water? Yes!

2. Where's the nearest swimmable body of water? Approximately one mile west, a strip mine.

3. When did you learn to swim? I didn't learn to swim well until 1992. Now it's my favored aerobic exercise.

4. How do you feel about rain? It's a necessary evil.

5. What are your thoughts on bottled water? It's a lifesaver!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crabbi said...

A necessary evil? Rain? It's so beautiful, so clean. I adore raindrops on my face. But hey, to each his/ her own :)

22:59  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Ohio gets entirely too much rain! We would be happy to share with anyone else!

00:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats