.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

23 June 2006

Retro Electric

Friends Charlotte and Randy wanted a light/fan/heater unit installed in their bathroom. This would replace the unit which was removed from the ceiling after it began to spark. R and I checked the service panel to open the breaker which controlled the bathroom's electricity. "Hmm, maybe we should have another beer before undertaking this project!"

To be continued...

3 Comments:

Blogger barbie2be said...

uh oh.... beer and electricity!!! an often lethal combination.

20:54  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

This post was to try to repair the text problem, entertain the readers, and to determine if the wire is hot...hey R, grab that wire!

21:31  
Blogger DivaJood said...

What happened to your cousin's review? I read that this morning, was going to comment because it was good, work got busy, and now it's a post about beer and electricity. I'm confused. I'm a grandmother; I was born blond, and confuse easily.

00:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats