.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

25 October 2005

Tuesday's Word

duplicity n 1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; esp : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action 2: the quality or state of being double or twofold 3: the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action*

Open letter to the Dark Side: Leadership is by example; separation of church and state.

For more on this week's word see: Democracy Begins at Home, 22 OCT 2005, http://arsepoetica.typepad.com


*Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary

7 Comments:

Blogger Blue Gal said...

Added to the blogroll, doll baby, and thanks for the visit and, uh, disappointment.

15:51  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Blue Gal, you are, as always, more than welcome! Thanks for visiting!

18:25  
Blogger Tina said...

Yoga: I wanted to say thanks on the kind words about my kiddo at Fuzzy and Blue... and I gather that you are an Ohioan also? I live in Stark County. Anywhere near ya? Why there are so many GOPers here in OH is beyond me. Must be all of those freakin rednecks and hillbillies who are messing things up for the rest of us, eh?
Again, thanks so kindly and I'll check back w/ya and you are more than welcome to visit me any time you'd like.

20:17  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

tina, please write. More info than can be said here. Good stuff, I promise!

22:18  
Blogger Leesa said...

I was not sure who the Dark Side was at first. I have seen duplicity on both sides of the isle.

But some of the most recent things have been troubling.

16:00  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Agreed, Leesa, my disdain for the Dems is less than the contempt I feel for the GOP as measured by the breadth of a hair.

18:42  
Blogger Marian said...

Hi, thanks for this informative blog. I'm interested in anything related to Yoga. Thanks again. sequences of twisting yoga poses

11:32  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats