.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

18 November 2008

Ecological Shopping

Bloggers, Siel, of Green LA Girl, has helped solve one of the most pervasive problems associated with modern shopping: How to shop without creating further need for bags which become landfill. Here is her response:

Question: I don’t need a drawstring bag, but could use a plain cotton string bag. 7th Generation used to sell them and now I don’t have a source. Can you suggest anyone? Thanks!
David

Answer: I’m unsure what you mean by a “string bag.” Do you mean a mesh bag? Or a plain cotton bag (right) to carry or store produce and grains? In either case, I suggest heading over to Ecobags.

Many thanks, Siel!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats