.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Yoga Korunta

Life & Politics

Name:
Location: United States

One learns, as nothing endures but change.

01 April 2008

Book: Dreamers of the Day

Dreamers of the Day, latest novel by Mary Doria Russell, takes readers behind the scenes of the 1921 Cairo Peace Conference, where Churchill, Lady Gertrude Bell and TE Lawrence invented the modern Middle East. A richly imagined, suspenseful novel, Russell's book brings an exciting story of one woman who dares to experience a new world and to push the limits of her understanding of herself and others.

Your blog author attended the book signing and now has an inscribed copy in his library!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I loved The Sparrow and a related book of hers, the title of which escapes my addled brain.

I will be interested in your review of said book.

Great to see your post and your comment at my blog!!

18:47  
Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Yoga lives!

I was starting to worry. Then again it seemed kind of fitting to check in on you from time to time just to find out that it was still Groundhog's Day.

All my best. And sorry, I am taking Ben to LA.

Maybe next time.

19:55  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

Fran, comments re Dreamers will be published upon finishing. Always a pleasure to read-especially when one gets to offer best wishes to others!

Jess, Yoga will not rest until we travel! Its been a while; the computer was in for repairs and didn't get fixed. Lucky Ben. Hmmmph!

22:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoga, I can make time for a meeting. Will you be there?

05:00  
Blogger Yoga Korunta said...

I'll be at Einstein Brothers Bagels this morning ca 1000.

07:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am not certain which Einstein Brothers you were referring to as there are three in your neck of the woods and two in L.A. I've emailed you on this matter.

11:58  
Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Yoga, I tagged you

09:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats